1. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
The purpose of this website is to show the services offered from 1998 SCANNER SPAIN S.L. in its professional activity as an importer and distributor of SCANNER Ribs in Spain and which is part of the production chain, carrying out the final assembly of all its boats and the sale of models up to 58 pies, with the legitimate intention of making the good work of its professionals known to the public, the technology they use and the facilities they have.
This legal notice regulates the use of the https website://www.scannerspain.com/ (onwards, THE WEB), owned by SCANNER SPAIN S.L.. (onwards, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and/or SCANNER SPAIN).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, These provisions may be subject to change..
The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this Legal Notice. The user will respond to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
2. IDENTIFICATION AND COMMUNICATIONS
THE OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with the Law 34/2002, from 11 of July, services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
• Its corporate name is: SCANNER SPAIN S.L.
• Your business name is: SCANNER SPAIN
• Your CIF is: B07894843
• Its registered office is at: WITH ALICANTE No. 33 CP. 07180 SANTA PONÇA, BALEARIC ISLANDS
• Registered in the Mercantile Registry of the Balearic Islands, Mallorca 3 · Tomo 1564 · Folio 71 Sheet no. PM-29247 Registration 1
• NIMA Authorization No.: 700006075
• Organ: Ministry of Environment and Territory
• Details: Register of hazardous waste producers
• Supervisory body: General Directorate of waste and environmental education.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
• Telephone: 971 69 42 26
• Email: email@example.com
• Postal mail providing a photocopy of the DNI: WITH ALICANTE No. 33 CP. 07180 SANTA PONÇA, BALEARIC ISLANDS
All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, to all effects, when they are made through postal mail or any other means of those detailed above.
Source of the images
Source of the LEGAL NOTICE
The LEGAL NOTICE has been created by CEMEBAL SOLUTIONS S.L.
3. CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access, nevertheless, THE OWNER OF THE WEB conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You can access as a client as long as the central office provides you with a username and a personal password, prior acceptance of the privacy and data protection policy.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made..
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
• Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racists, xenophobic, offensive, of apology of terrorism or, usually, contrary to law or public order.
• Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that could alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services..
• Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE or of third parties and, in your case, extract information.
• Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violating the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties.
• Impersonating another user, public administrations or a third party.
• Play, copy, to distribute, make available or in any other way communicate publicly, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted..
• Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without your prior request or consent..
All website content, as texts, Photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, none of the exploitation rights over them can be understood to be transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website..
Definitely, Users who access this website can view the contents and make, in your case, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
In addition, all brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited..
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established., nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those people who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, You must also refrain from making false statements or indications, inaccurate or incorrect about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illicit contents, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them..
• EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only., without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correction, validity or actuality, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any nature arising from:
1. The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, widespread, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
2. The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
3. Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and as an example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family intimacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
In addition, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website.. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee nor is it responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggest, invites or recommends a visit to them, Therefore, it will not be responsible for the result obtained.. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
• PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, You must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious issue that concerns the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, Spanish legislation will apply, being competent the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca (spain).
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, normative, planes, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, that constitute the only instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without the purpose of legal validity..
4. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions will be governed by current Spanish legislation.
The language used will be Spanish.
The provision of the website service and these General Conditions of Use of the Portal are governed by Spanish Law and in particular by Spanish Law. 34/2002 from 11 of July Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, and other related regulations. To the extent permitted by law, the parts, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Palma de Mallorca.